Laser Dentistry is used by many dentists today as a precise and effective way to perform many dental procedures. Patients who do not like drills, cleaning brushes, sanding heads, or any physical contact with their teeth prefer laser dentistry. Laser dentistry can be used for everything from surgery to teeth bleaching.
Benefits of Laser Dentistry:
- Bleeding and swelling are reduced.
- Minimal anesthesia
- Enhance teeth bleaching agents
- Chance of infection is reduced
- Less discomfort
- Quicker healing
- No noise from drills or any rotary tool
- Minimized damage to surrounding tissue
- Removal of tooth decay is quicker
- Minimal pain
- Tooth structure is preserved
- Kills Bacteria
If you have questions or concerns about Laser Dentistry please contact our office today!